Every drugs dosage depends on certain factors, Xanax Bars dosage depends on the following factors:
• Your age;
• Other medications you may be taking;
• Other medical conditions you may have;
• How your system responds to Xanax Bars.
REMEMBER: Do not decrease or increase Xanax Bars dosage by yourself, it may lead to serious consequences.
Your healthcare provider will adjust your dosage if it will be needed.
These are some considerations for people that are taking Xanax Bars:
• Xanax Bars should be taken by mouth with a glass of water from 2 to 3 times a day.
• Xanax Bars may be taken with or without food. If you feel that Xanax Bars bothers you on an empty stomach, try taking the drug with food.
• To get the best results take your medications exactly as they are prescribed. If there is something not clear for you, you may always contact with your healthcare provider.
Missed a dose?
If you accidentally missed your scheduled dose, just take your dose as soon as you remember it. Keep in mind that by taking an extra dose to make up for the missed one you may take too much of the Xanax Bars and experience unpleasant side effects.
If you feel that you may accidentally overdose, seek medical attention as soon as possible. It is very dangerous to overdose with Xanax Bars, fatal side effects may occur.
These are some of the overdose symptoms:
• extreme drowsiness;
• muscle weakness;
• loss of balance or coordination;
• feeling light-headed;